Criminal Defense & DWI Trial Attorney
Serving Durham, Wake, Orange, and Chatham Counties
Don’t lose your license! DWI Defense is one of the most complicated and heavily litigated subject matters in criminal law. There are hundreds of factors that can come into play in a DWI. You need a lawyer with knowledge of the law and experience litigating these issues. Please call, text, or email today for a free one hour consultation to discuss your case.
Misdemeanors come in all shapes and sizes, from low level drug “crimes” that carry light punishments to sexual battery, which requires registration as a sex offender. Please call, text, or email today for a free one hour consultation to discuss your case.
Felony convictions can result in serious consequences, and the best time to hire a lawyer is RIGHT NOW! It’s best to begin preparation for a felony charge as soon as possible. Please call, text, or email today for a free one hour consultation to discuss your case.
– Law Office of Gregory Wilson –
Law Office of Gregory Wilson Client Bill of Rights
What to Expect from My Firm
1) A Fighter: you deserve a lawyer who will fight for your interests as creatively and aggressively as legally possible.
2) Clarity and Prompt Communication: you will always know where your case stands, and will receive regular updates on case status.
3) Confidentiality: you are entitled to the full benefit of Attorney-Client Privilege, what you say is confidential.
4) Fairness: You will never be treated differently on the basis of race, national origin, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability.